10.0.0.2 is one of the local IP addresses usually used by home users and businesses. Devices using 10.0.0.0.2 IP address as the default IP address allocate this IP address as a subnet. Many routers and manufacturers such as D-Link, Edimax, Siemens, Micronet, as well as many smart speakers, Raspberry Pi, webcams and printers use this IP address.
How to Login to 10.0.0.2?
To login to 10.0.0.2, follow the steps below:
- First, make sure your device is connected to your network. You can make the network connection via ethernet cable or wireless connection.
- Open any web browser application.
- In the address bar, type http://192.168.1.1 or 10.0.0.2.
- You will reach a login page where you need to enter your username and password.
- Enter your admin panel username and password and click the login button.
- The location you reach after logging in is the admin panel of your device. Here you can make any changes regarding your device.
Forgot IP Address Username and Password?
If you forgot or do not know your username and password required to login to the 10.0.0.2 login page, follow the steps below:
- First check the packaging label. Usually your default user name and password are written on the packaging label on the device where the information related to the device, such as serial number, is found. If you can’t find it, you can also check out the user manual that came in your device box. If you cannot find the user manual, you can follow the procedure below.
- If you have changed your password before and cannot remember at the moment, you can try to reset your device to factory settings. Check out the steps below to learn how to reset.
How to Factory Reset Your Router?
- Find the RESET button on the back or side of your device.
- Press and hold the reset button for about 10-15 seconds using a thin object such as a needle, paper clip or toothpick.
- You can release the reset button when your device’s lights go out and start to light again.
- When the lights start to light steadily, your device will be back to factory settings.
- You can log in to the admin panel using your default router username and password.