192.168.100.1 is one of the IP addresses used to access the management interface (also known as admin panel) in routers. Many manufacturers, such as Arris, Huawei, Digicel, D-Link, Netgear, have allocated this IP address to access the router admin panel. Using this IP address, you can edit your Internet connection settings, set up and edit wireless networks, change many options such as DNS, Proxy, LAN, WAN and security settings.
How to Login 192.168.100.1 Admin Panel
If the dedicated IP address for your router is 192.168.100.1, you can access the admin panel by following the steps below. If you are having connection problems even though you use this IP address, you can read the related section below.
- Make sure that your router is properly connected.
- Open the Internet browser application (Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) from your computer, smartphone or tablet and type http://192.168.100.1 into the address bar and press Enter.
- If this is the IP address of your device, you will see the control panel login page. You need to enter your username and password here. If you do not know them, you can use the default router username and password list.
- After logging in, you can edit your router’s settings as desired. Remember to make backup from Backup before making a critical change. Making a backup allows you to change your device back to its current state if you accidentally change any settings.
I Can’t Connect to 192.168.l00.1 IP Address
- If you are having trouble accessing the admin panel with this IP address, the following are possible reasons:
First, if you are writing the IP address as 192.168.l00.1 or 192.168.l00.l, this is incorrect. IP addresses do not contain letters and spaces. Therefore, you only need to use numbers and points. You can browse other items if you are sure that you typed the IP address correctly.
- The IP address of your router may not be 192.168.100.1 if you type the IP address correctly but you encounter the error “This site can’t be reached”. Router manufacturers 192.168.1.1, 192.168.1.0, 192.168.10.1, 192.168.1.254 and 10.0.0.0.1 also use different IP addresses. Therefore, consider the possibility of using a different IP address for your device. For more information, you can check out the other guides on our website.
Default Username & Password List
If you haven’t changed your router’s username and password. The following list provides the default credentials. Click your router from the list below:
Forgot Username and Password of the Router
If you have forgotten your username and password for your router, there are two things you can do:
- The first method; The default is to log in using the username and password. In order to do this, you should not have changed your password before. If you have changed the password and you do not remember it now, you cannot use this method.
- The second method; to reset the router to the factory settings (by resetting the router) to return the password to the default password. Just press and hold the reset button on the back of your device for a few seconds. After the lights go out again, your device will return to factory settings. When you do this, all settings saved on your device will also return to the default values. You can now access the 192.168.100.1 admin panel using the default default username and password list.