10.0.0.2 is one of the local IP addresses usually used by home users and businesses. Devices using 10.0.0.0.2 IP address as the default IP address allocate this IP address as a subnet. Many routers and manufacturers such as D-Link, Edimax, Siemens, Micronet, as well as many smart speakers, Raspberry Pi, webcams and printers use this IP address.
How to Login to 10.0.0.2?
To login to 10.0.0.2, follow the steps below:
- First, make sure your device is connected to your network. You can make the network connection via ethernet cable or wireless connection.
- Open any web browser application.
- In the address bar, type http://192.168.1.1 or 10.0.0.2.
- You will reach a login page where you need to enter your username and password.
- Enter your admin panel username and password and click the login button.
- The location you reach after logging in is the admin panel of your device. Here you can make any changes regarding your device.
Forgot IP Address Username and Password?
If you forgot or do not know your username and password required to login to the 10.0.0.2 login page, follow the steps below:
- First check the packaging label. Usually your default user name and password are written on the packaging label on the device where the information related to the device, such as serial number, is found. If you can’t find it, you can also check out the user manual that came in your device box. If you cannot find the user manual, you can follow the procedure below.
- If you have changed your password before and cannot remember at the moment, you can try to reset your device to factory settings. Check out the steps below to learn how to reset.
How to Factory Reset Your Router?
- Find the RESET button on the back or side of your device.
- Press and hold the reset button for about 10-15 seconds using a thin object such as a needle, paper clip or toothpick.
- You can release the reset button when your device’s lights go out and start to light again.
- When the lights start to light steadily, your device will be back to factory settings.
- You can log in to the admin panel using your default router username and password.
If you have forgotten your username and/or password of your router and cannot log in to the admin panel, you can solve this problem using the methods below.
Many people do not know the default username and password of the router or modem since it is not necessary in daily life. However, you need this information when you want to access the router admin interface. The easiest way to find this information is to see if there is a sticker on the bottom and back of the device. You can log in to the admin panel using the username and password written on this tag. Another method is to browse the user guide that came with your router or modem. It says what your username and password are in the section on the installation of the device in the user manual. If it is not possible to use these two methods, you can access the necessary information by using our default username and password list page. This page contains comprehensive information on the most used brands and models in the world.
Perform a Factory Reset
If you cannot solve your problem using the methods mentioned above, you can try to reset your device. When you reset your router, all your settings will return to the factory settings. So you can log in to the admin panel using the default username and password. The thing to remember is that when you reset your device, your internet connection will be lost as all your information will be reset. Therefore, you will have to re-enter the information you received from your Internet service provider (ISP).
Follow the steps below to perform factory reset:
- Find your device’s RESET button.
- With the help of a thin object such as a needle, paper clip or toothpick, press and hold the reset button for about 10-15 seconds.
- You can release the reset button when your device lights are off. When the lights start to light steadily, your device will be back to factory settings.
- You can login in the admin panel using your default router username and password.
- After logging in, provide your Internet connection by writing the information you get from your ISP. You can then make any changes to the configuration of your device.
IP addresses such as 10.0.0.0.1, 10.0.0.2 are the default gateways allocated to reach the admin panel on routers. In this guide, you can learn how to find the default IP address of your device through many operating systems.
If you are a Windows user, the things you need to do are very few and easy. You can find your router IP address in Windows by following the steps below:
- Click on Start Menu.
- In the search box, type Command Prompt or cmd.
- In the Command Prompt application, type ipconfig in the box and press Enter.
- The Default Gateway section represents the default IP address of your device.
If you are a macOS user, the actions you need to do are similar to Windows. You can find your router IP address in macOS by following the steps below:
- Follow Apple Menu > System Preferences > Network.
- Find your current internet connection.
- Click on the Advanced button.
- You can see your device’s default IP address in the TCP/IP tab.
If you are an Android user, there are several methods you can apply.
- Open the Wi-Fi section in the Settings menu.
- Click Manage Network Settings.
- Click Show Advanced Options.
- Select Static from the IP Settings list.
- In the Gateway section, you can see the default IP address of your router.
You can also easily find your device’s default gateway using third party apps. In this regard, you can use applications such as Wi-Fi Analyzer.
If you are an iOS device user, you can follow the steps below:
- Click Wi-Fi from the Settings menu.
- Find your current internet connection.
- Click the Static tab.
- In this tab you can see the IP address of your router.
If you are a Linux user, you can follow the steps below:
- Follow Applications > System Tool > Terminal.
- Run “ip r | grep default” or “route -n” in the terminal application.
- The Gateway section represents your default router IP address.