On the off chance that you speculate that somebody has the password of your Wi-Fi Network or you accept that somebody has shared your Wi-Fi password with another person then it is best that you change your Wi-Fi Password to shield your Wi-Fi network from any undesirable connections or data robberies. When you change your Wi-Fi Password, nobody other than you will have the option to connect to your Wi-Fi Network and your Wi-Fi Network will stay secure.
In the event that you don’t change the password of your Wi-Fi Network and leave it unprotected then others will have the option to utilize your internet connection and furthermore ready to access files on your PCs, and even find out delicate data like passwords and Mastercard numbers. Hence, you should change your Wi-Fi Password and set it to a solid blend of letter sets, digits, and uncommon characters.
How to change the Wi-Fi Network Password?
To change the password of your Wi-Fi network, follow this bit by bit control given underneath.
- Ensure that you are connected to your Wi-Fi Network. When you are connected, open an internet browser.
- In the URL bar, type http://10.0.0.1 or 10.0.0.1.
- A login window will show up. You will be approached to enter the login username and password to access the Admin Panel of the router.
- Enter the login username and password (Default username is admin and the default password will be password).
- You will be presently signed in into the Admin Panel of the router.
- From the left menu, go to Gateway > Connection > Wi-Fi.
- Under the Private Wi-Fi Network segment, you will see the name of your Wi-Fi Network.
- Click on the Edit button close to the equivalent of your Wi-Fi Network.
- On the off chance that you wanna see the current password of your Wi-Fi Network, at that point click on Show Network Password.
- To set another password, type the new password in the Network Password field.
- Click on Save Settings to confirm the change.