Changing the name of the Wi-Fi Network (SSID) is a simple thing, yet the greater part of individuals don’t have the foggiest idea how to change the Wi-Fi Network Name since it very well may be done through the Admin Panel just and a large portion of individuals don’t have a lot of data about what Admin Panel is or how it functions, along these lines, they don’t have a clue how to change the Wi-Fi Network Name (SSID). Changing the Wi-Fi Network Name (SSID) is a simple thing and takes simply a couple of moments.
How To Change Wi-Fi Network Name (SSID)? (Xfinity Gateway)
In the event that you are looking to become familiar with the technique for how to change the Wi-Fi Network Name (SSID) at that point you can without much of a stretch figure out how to change the name of your Wi-Fi Network (SSID) by following these means:
- Connect to the Wi-Fi network from your PC or Mobile Device.
- Open an internet browser and type http://10.0.0.1 or 10.0.0.1 and press Enter.
- A login page will show up. You will be approached to enter the login username and password. The default username is admin and password will be password. (Login username and password isn’t equivalent to your Wi-Fi Name and Password)
- Click on Login.
- Presently, go to Gateway > Connection > Wi-Fi.
- Under the Private Wi-Fi Network segment, you’ll see the Name (SSID) of your Wi-Fi network.
- Click on the Edit button close to the name of your network.
- On the off chance that you see two network names (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz) at that point click on Edit close to each and set a similar name for every one of them.
- Click on Save Settings.
- You would now be able to connect to the new network from your gadgets.