On the off chance that you are having issues with Wi-Fi Connectivity on your Xfinity Gateway, at that point the greater part of the regular Wi-Fi Connectivity issues can be settled by a straightforward reboot. In contrast to different courses, Xfinity Gateway requires a smidgen additional time and takes around 10 minutes to reboot. During this reboot cycle, you won’t lose any of the home or Wi-Fi Settings.
Remember that during the reboot cycle, you won’t have the option to utilize your home network, Xfinity Voice to settle on or get any decisions including emergency calls from your home telephone, Xfinity Home and will not approach cameras and any connected home computerization gadgets despite the fact that Security sensors will not be influenced and will continue working.
There are a few different ways of rebooting your Xfinity Gateway, a portion of these are referenced beneath:
Restarting Your Gateway by means of the Xfinity My Account App
- Download and open the Xfinity My Account application from Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Once the application is opened, look down and tap on the Internet tile.
- Select your modem from the rundown.
- Presently, tap on Restart this device. (The reboot cycle can take as long as seven minutes)
Restarting Your Xfinity Gateway by means of My Account Online
- Head over to http://www.xfinity.com/myaccount.
- Login in to your record utilizing your Xfinity username and password.
- Look down and click on the Manage Internet button.
- Click on Restart Modem.
- Presently, click on Start Troubleshooting to start the reboot cycle. (The reboot cycle can take as long as seven minutes and the internet will be down during the cycle)
- Unplug the force cable from your Xfinity Gateway.
- Stand by a moment or two preceding connecting.
- Fitting the force cable back in once more.
Restarting from the Admin Panel
- Connect to the network of your Xfinity Gateway from your PC.
- Open an internet browser and head over to http://10.0.0.1 or 10.0.0.1.
- A login page will show up requesting that you enter the login username and password. The default username is admin and password will be password.
- Go to Troubleshooting > Reset/Restore Gateway.
- You would then be able to decide to Reset your gateway or Factory Restore it.